These are short lists of things that you can do while staying in Virginia Beach. Obviously there are so many things to do in Virginia Beach that we couldn’t possibly fit them all here, but this is a good start!
Check out the Bucket List “Topic” and see what items we have come up with for each. You might not be able to do them all but it sure is going to be fun trying!
Enjoy your stay and if you can come up with any ideas of your own, please Contact Us and let us know so that we can add them to one of our lists!
- Take your car through the Holiday Lights at the Boardwalk
- Give yourself the gift of a day at the spa
- Get some holiday shopping done at La Promenade
- Ride the beach on horseback and take in the holiday sights and sounds
- Take a holiday photo with the family at the big Christmas tree at King Neptune’s Park
- Stop by any evening at the 34th Street Stage
- Visit during the American Music Festival
- Some of the best music in town is at Murphy’s Irish Pub Some of the best music in town is at Murphy’s Irish Pub
- Enjoy a live performance from a local band at Big Woody’s
- Experience 7th Street Stage/Gazebo live music!
- Attend a Concert at the Amphitheater