For the Explorers
So you want to come to Virginai Beach and “explore” huh? I mean, laying on the beach and getting tan is nice but for some people it just isn’t their “thing”. They feel the urge to get out and explore the region and find out more about it’s history and everything there is to do that the “normal” vacationer might not think about. Well. you are in luck! There is soooooo much to explore in Virginia Beach that it is hard to limit it to just a few bullet points on a list. Please check out some of the items below and if you find something else in the area that isn’t on this list but should be… then please let us know!
Have a great time exploring Virginia Beach!
- Taste the awesome fish & chips at Murphy’s Irish Pub!
- Visit Lucky Oyster and gorge yourself on some fresh Chesapeake Bay Oysters!
- Order up some crab cakes and check out all The Beatles memorabila at Rockfish on the boardwalk!
- Order a steaming bowl of the She Crab Soup at Bubba’s! It’s a local favorite.
- Try the phenomenal crab and artichoke dip at Oceanhouse
- Delight your taste buds with a coastal seafood appetizer and a perfect view of the beach at H-Bar!