In consideration of the guests and visitors coming to Virginia Beach from all over the United States, Virginia Beach has made beach chairs and other equipment available for those who are not able to bring such items with them.
Virginia Beach tries to accommodate everyone and make these rentals convenient and affordable enough so that you can enjoy your vacation, not spend a lot of money and still be able to enjoy everything that the beach and ocean has to offer.
This equipment is made available by a special company that has a vending agreement with the city of Virginia Beach called…
FULL DAY RATES (rates verified as of July 2016)
Our pampering experience includes:
- Beach beds — $75.00
- Luxury lounge chairs—$20.00
- Folding chairs —$12.00
- Corn hole—$25.00
- Cabanas —$25.00
- Sand chairs —$8.00
- Boogie boards —$7.00
Five day rental pass available: Rent any of the same equipment for four days and get the fifth day free!
**No Refunds – See Beach Attendant for Assistance.
SPECIAL RATES and OTHER INFO:
- From Mon-Thurs only, all rentals are 50% off AFTER 3pm. (except holidays)
- Ask about seasonal and 5-day rentals
- No reservations. It is a first-come, first-served basis.
- NO Refunds
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT:
- At the beach locations: CASH, CREDIT CARDS and CHARGE TO ROOM. See attendants/lifeguards in red umbrella.
- Room Charges are only available for visitors staying in the Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn and Ocean Beach Club.
- At the 4 hotels mentioned above: They can charge to your room or accept cash.
HOURS OF OPERATION
We know that when you come to the beach you want to relax and our courteous and friendly staff is here to help you do that!
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Weekends: Fri-Sun 9am to 6pm
May 1 until Labor Day weekend, they’re open daily in locations on every block from 1st to 40th St on the beach along the Boardwalk and also 56th St on the beach at the Wyndham Hotel (Northend). In order to rent any equipment, just look for beach attendant under the umbrella that says “Rentals” or by the big box that says “Beach Rentals” on the beach.
After Labor Day weekend until the end of Sept, they’re only open at their hotel locations:
Hotel Locations for Equipment Rentals
They are also located on every block on the beach (look for the blue umbrella or lifeguard stand)