Little Island Park (Sandbridge)
Little Island Park is a 144-acre beach park in Sandbridge, just north of Back Bay Wildlife Refuge.
The park has a 775-foot beach north of the 400-foot fishing pier for surfing and a 2,000-foot beach for swimming and fishing south of the pier. Back Bay, a brackish lake, provides excellent fishing and crabbing along the western border of this unique park.
- Four Picnic Shelters with Charcoal Grills
- Picnic Area with Charcoal Grills
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Volleyball Court and Beach Volleyball
- Canoe/Kayak Launch Area on Back Bay
- Public Restrooms
- Seasonal Rental Items: kayaks, paddleboards and fishing poles. Items will be available beginning Memorial Day Weekend.
- Seasonal Concessions
- Vending Machines
- Public Use AED
The following items can be checked out of the park office with a driver license or other form of photo identification:
badminton equipment, basketballs, baseball bats, corn hole boards and bags, footballs, frisbees, rubber playground balls, soccer balls, volleyballs, volleyball nets and beach wheelchairs.