Neptune’s Fall Wine Festival
| Sep 9 - 10 |
12:00pm - 5:00pm
31st Street Stage / Park (King Neptune’s Park)
3100 Atlantic Ave Virginia Beach VA 23451
Each tasting ticket includes a commemorative wine glass and tastings throughout the event. You must purchase a ticket to enter the event. Advanced Tickets purchased before September 8th at 5:00pm, or until pre-sale allotment is reached.
Saturday Tasting Ticket:
$35 advance, $40 door
Saturday VIP Ticket:
$50 advance only, includes exclusive access to the event one hour prior to standard ticket holder access. A limited number of tickets will be sold at this level
Sunday Tasting Ticket:
$30 advance, $35 door
FOR A LIMITED TIME, SUNDAY TASTING TICKETS ARE $25 EACH. Discount runs until June 30th, or until ticket threshold has been reached. After that time, tickets will increase to $30 each.
TABLES: Reserved tables are available for advance purchase, and include 8 tickets to the event. Tables are $400 for Saturday and $350 for Sunday.
CHALET: Reserved chalet is available on Saturday only for $3,500. Chalet perks include 20 VIP tasting tickets with access to the event one hour prior to standard ticket holder access, reserved tables and seating in an exclusive shaded area with light hors d'oeuvres and non-alcoholic beverages. CALL (757) 498-0215 TO RESERVE YOUR CHALET TODAY!
IT ENDED ON September 10, 2017 5:00 pm
Join your friends by the oceanfront for an afternoon hosted by Virginia’s leading vineyards. Sip and savor chardonnays, merlots, rieslings and more while you meet and greet the fascinating people who are forging Virginia’s reputation for quality wines. Enjoy delicious food, live entertainment and the opportunity to purchase the wines you like by the bottle and case.
- Bold Rock Cellars
- Bright Meadows Farm Vineyard
- Byrd Cellars
- Castle Glen Estates Winery
- Castle Gruen Vineyards & Winery
- Cobbler Mountain Cider
- General’s Ridge Vineyard
- Lake Anna Winery
- Mattaponi Winery
- Mermaid Winery
- Peaks of Otter Winery
- Prince Michel Vineyard & Winery
- Rebec Vineyards
- Rockbridge Vineyard
- Stanburn Winery
FEATURED FOOD TRUCKS:
EVENT SPECIAL NOTICES AND INFORMATION
- Event will be held Rain or Shine.
- Tickets are required for entry into this event.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Due to high capacity attendance and space constraints in Neptunes Park at 31st Street, the Neptune Festival cannot allow pets, strollers, personal tents, tables or large picnic spreads in the park. The Neptune Festival reserves the right to limit individual space/spreads to accommodate all event attendees. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted, and bags/coolers will be inspected at the gate.
- This is an event where alcohol is served/sold and is therefore not conducive to strollers, toddlers, and children. We cannot allow strollers, toddlers, children or anyone under the age of 21 inside the event venue.