5th Street Beach Stage
Upcoming Major Events at 5th Street Beach Stage
1:00am - 11:00pm
|Fairs and Festivals, General Events, Holiday Events, Music and Concerts|
The 5th Street Beach Stage is erected right on the sand. It hosts the largest music event at the Virginia beach Oceanfront, the American Music Festival. It is a short walk from Rudee Inlet Marina and also the 9th Street Municipal Parking Garage.
This stage has held some of the biggest international stars of our era, including the Beach Boys, Chicago, The Eagles, Billy Idol and many more!
There are four reserved General Admission VIP Zones in front of the stage:
- VIP PIT (no chairs),
- VIP SEATING (with chairs),
- VIP GENERAL ADMISSION (no chairs) and
- VIP BAR (21 & over).
- SEATS ARE NOT ASSIGNED. SEATING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
- A ticket is required for each adult & child in the VIP Zones
- Due to security precautions, no back packs, no coolers, outside food or outside beverages are permitted in the concert site (5th, 6th & 7th street beach area).
Normal layout of the Zones in front of the stage
GENERAL ADMISSION VIP PIT ZONE:
The closest zone to the stage, standing room only, no chairs: $50 (plus fees)
GENERAL ADMISSION VIP ZONE (CHAIRS):
Reserved close-up zone with chairs: $50 (plus fees)
VIP Chalet and Bar only zone serving mixed drinks, must be 21+ to enter: $50 (plus fees)
GENERAL ADMISSION ZONE:
Reserved section: $25 (plus fees)