Holiday Fun at the Beach
The beach during the holidays is a magical place from the holiday lights on the boardwalk to the annual Christmas parade. Virginia Beach has soo many things going on we figured we’d narrow down the list for you.
Here is the bucket list of some great ideas for this time of year. Happy Holidays from VaBeach.com!
Adventure down the beach on horseback from 26th Street for 30-Minute or 1-Hr guided tours along the oceanfront as we experience nature at its best.
- No experience is required
- These rides are guided with at least 1-2 instructors at a time
- Age requirements: At least 6 years old and older to ride a horse by themselves, Children under 6 years of age may double up with a parent however will require notifying the main office to add rider. This option is available at an extra cost.
- Weight Limit needs to not exceed no more than 250 pounds
- Prior to mounting, all customers will be matched based on their experience and comf…... Read More
Enjoy Fine Dining and Shopping at La Promenade Distinctive Shoppes. Tired of crowded malls? Enter the world of the latest fashions & jewelry, intriguing home furnishings, imaginative giftware and savory delectables. Enjoy pasta or sushi, or a relaxing cup of coffee by our beautiful fountain.... Read More
The Spa in Virginia Beach, VA will transport you to a distant, personal escape inspired by the elegant beauty of The Founders Inn and Spa resort and the time-honored rejuvenation and relaxation technique. The Virginia Beach spa resort is a favorite choice of hotel guests and locals. Complete your inner transformation with a visit to our peaceful conservatory and perhaps a spa lunch during your stay.
When you receive any spa treatment, you have full access to the gym and indoor pool for the entire day of experience at The Flowering Almond Spa!... Read More
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7 AT 10am
Drive your vehicle ON THE BOARDWALK through Nautical, Holiday, and Adventure Lands with a soundtrack signal playing traditional Holiday music on your vehicle’s radio. Festive fish, musical crabs, and hard-working elves – all in brightly colored lights against the moonlit Atlantic Ocean – are the stars of BayPort Credit Union Holiday Lights at the Beach. They are joined by light-up Santa and a 40-foot tall Christmas tree erected on the beach and in the beautiful parks along the Virginia Beach Boardwalk. The…... Read More