For the Extreme Adventurers
So you want to go on vacation but you aren't the type to just hang out in your hotel room or sit on the beach all day? Do you want to get out and get your heart rate up with some fun and exciting things to do? Well we have assembled a list for you to do just that. Check out some of the activities below and we are sure that you will soon find out that there is much more to Virginia Beach than just sand, beach and boardwalk!
Adventure down the beach on horseback from 26th Street for 30-Minute or 1-Hr guided tours along the oceanfront as we experience nature at its best.
- No experience is required
- These rides are guided with at least 1-2 instructors at a time
- Age requirements: At least 6 years old and older to ride a horse by themselves, Children under 6 years of age may double up with a parent however will require notifying the main office to add rider. This option is available at an extra cost.
- Weight Limit needs to not exceed no more than 250 pounds
- Prior to mounting, all customers will be matched based on their experience and comf…... Read More
Be your own captain! Explore the inland waters on your own boat. They have a HUGE fleet of 24 foot pontoons which can accomodate up to 14 passengers, so bring the whole family. Full and half day rentals are available, seven days a week. Enjoy sightseeing, watersports, fishing, cruising, or pulling up on the sand. The inland waters are always calm and full of plenty to see and do. Call 757-491-5756.
They are conveniently located 5 blocks from the oceanfront of Virginia Beach, so reserve your Bay Venture today!... Read More
As a result of the recent actions taken by the state of Virginia to mitigate the effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are postponing the re-opening of The Adventure Park at at Virginia Aquarium.
We are preparing to open the Park as soon as we are able to operate in a manner that best protects our team, our guests and the community. We will post any updates on our website as the situation evolves.
Though you can't come to the Park, we encourage you to still spend time outside daily while practicing social distancing. We're including some ways for you to stay active and outside while still adhering to current social distancing guidelines.
F…... Read More
Welcome to Afishinado Fishing Charters with Captains Kevin and "Ken". Because of it’s mild climate, Virginia Beach charter fishing is great all year round. Our warmer waters bring many fish species to the region. Add to this the Chesapeake Bay close by, and you can see why the Virginia Beach coast is one of the best saltwater angling regions in the world.
Their inshore charters fish off of Virginia Beach for popular species including striper, sea bass, shark, spadefish amberjack and more! Our Chesapeake Bay fishing charters also fish for flounder, cobia, red drum, black drum, and sheepshead.
If you want to fish offshore, near shore, or on the Chesapeake Bay cal…... Read More
Come fly the skies pirate style! We be taking you up to the maximum height of 1,000 feet, if you dare. Look out over the peaceful skies of Virginia Beach and you just might see a creature or two (turtle, sting ray, dolphin) swimming in the beautiful waters under your feet. Stay dry or get wet by allowing our captain to dip you in the cool ocean waters. We offer single, double and triple flights. Fun for the whole family!
Add this to their friendly and knowledgeable captain, crew, and staff make this one "Bucket List" item you might as well mark-off while at the beach. So what are you waiting for? Try parasailing in Virginia Beach today!... Read More
- Take your car through the Holiday Lights at the Boardwalk
- Give yourself the gift of a day at the spa
- Get some holiday shopping done at La Promenade
- Ride the beach on horseback and take in the holiday sights and sounds
- Take a holiday photo with the family at the big Christmas tree at King Neptune’s Park