Activities For Rainy Days
If there is one thing we definitely cannot control is Mother Nature. Sometimes the weather in Virginia Beach is not ideal for a day on the beach, but don’t fear there are so many awesome activities for these days. Besides when you and the family spend a few days in the hot sun at Virginia Beach your body needs a break anyway. We have compiled a list of some of the attractions and things to do for these days. There is always something fun to do in Virginia Beach.
- Taste the awesome fish & chips at Murphy’s Irish Pub!
- Visit Lucky Oyster and gorge yourself on some fresh Chesapeake Bay Oysters!
- Order up some crab cakes and check out all The Beatles memorabila at Rockfish on the boardwalk!
- Order a steaming bowl of the She Crab Soup at Bubba’s! It’s a local favorite.
- Try the phenomenal crab and artichoke dip at Oceanhouse
- Delight your taste buds with a coastal seafood appetizer and a perfect view of the beach at H-Bar!