If there is one thing we definitely cannot control is Mother Nature. Sometimes the weather in Virginia Beach is not ideal for a day on the beach, but don’t fear there are so many awesome activities for these days. Besides when you and the family spend a few days in the hot sun at Virginia Beach your body needs a break anyway. We have compiled a list of some of the attractions and things to do for these days. There is always something fun to do in Virginia Beach.
Activities For Rainy Days
- Stop by any evening at the 34th Street Stage
- Visit during the American Music Festival
- Some of the best music in town is at Murphy’s Irish Pub Some of the best music in town is at Murphy’s Irish Pub
- Enjoy a live performance from a local band at Big Woody’s
- Experience 7th Street Stage/Gazebo live music!
- Attend a Concert at the Amphitheater
- Take your car through the Holiday Lights at the Boardwalk
- Give yourself the gift of a day at the spa
- Get some holiday shopping done at La Promenade
- Ride the beach on horseback and take in the holiday sights and sounds
- Take a holiday photo with the family at the big Christmas tree at King Neptune’s Park