For the Ocean Lovers
Are you the type of person who comes to Virginia Beach simply because you have a primal urge to be near the ocean? Does the slapping of the waves against the sand shore soothe you and make you feel at home? If you are an ocean lover, then Virginia Beach is the best place to be during the summer. We have direct access to the ocean as well as the Chesapeake Bay and you can fulfill whatever desires you have when it come to living the “salt life”.
Go extreme or stay simple. It doesn’t matter… as long as you are feeling the salt air and water on your skin all is right in the world.
- Taste the awesome fish & chips at Murphy’s Irish Pub!
- Visit Lucky Oyster and gorge yourself on some fresh Chesapeake Bay Oysters!
- Order up some crab cakes and check out all The Beatles memorabila at Rockfish on the boardwalk!
- Order a steaming bowl of the She Crab Soup at Bubba’s! It’s a local favorite.
- Try the phenomenal crab and artichoke dip at Oceanhouse
- Delight your taste buds with a coastal seafood appetizer and a perfect view of the beach at H-Bar!