Coastal Craft Beer Festival
| Aug 26 |
1:00pm - 5:00pm
31st Street Stage / Park (King Neptune’s Park)
3100 Atlantic Ave Virginia Beach VA 23451
Advanced Tickets, until 8/25: $30
Day of Tickets, if available: $35
Each ticket includes a commemorative beer-tasting glass and tastings throughout the day.
Purchase a Six-Pack of Tasting Tickets for a savings of $5/ticket.
Ticket holders must be 21 years or older to participate in this event.
IT ENDED ON August 26, 2017 5:00 pm
Join us for Neptune’s Annual Coastal Craft Beer Festival – enjoy the best brews from across the Commonwealth and beyond!
The 31st Street Park (Neptune’s Park) at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront will be transformed into a craft beer lover’s haven. Over 65 beers from 30 breweries, including exclusive cask ales, local, regional and national craft beers will be available. Live music and delicious food offerings including Malbon’s BBQ’s “The Flying Pig” and Bro’s Fish Tacos round out the day.
- O’Connor Brewing Co.
- Smartmouth Beer
- Commonwealth Brewing Company
- Back Bay Brewing
- The St. George Brewing Company
- Alewerks Brewing Company
- Legend Brewing Company
- Starr Hill Brewery
- Devils Backbone Brewing Company
- Center of the Universe Brewing
- Port City Brewing Company
- South Street Brewery
- The Bold Mariner Brewing Company
- Champion Brewing Company
- Young Veterans Brewing Company
- Tradition Brewing Company
- New Belgium Brewing
- SweetWater Brewing Company
- Heavy Seas Beer
- Bell’s Brewery
- Founders Brewing Co.
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company
- Victory Beer
- Lagunitas Brewing Co
- Goose Island
- 1:00-3:00: Nate Sacks & the Life Hacks
- 3:30-6:00: TBD
- Malbon’s BBQ “The Flying Pig”
- Bro’s Fish Tacos
EVENT SPECIAL NOTICES AND INFORMATION
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION:
- Event will be held Rain or Shine.
- Tickets are required for entry into this event.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Due to high capacity attendance and space constraints in Neptune’s Park at 31st Street, the Neptune Festival cannot allow pets, strollers, personal tents, tables or large picnic spreads in the park.
- The Neptune Festival reserves the right to limit individual space/spreads to accommodate all event attendees.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted, and bags/coolers will be inspected at the gate.
- This is an event where alcohol is served/sold and is therefore not conducive to strollers, toddlers, and children.
- We cannot allow strollers, toddlers, children or anyone under the age of 21 inside the event venue.