Coastal Craft Beer Festival
| Aug 24 |
1:00pm - 6:00pm
31st Street Stage / Park (King Neptune’s Park)
3100 Atlantic Ave Virginia Beach VA 23451
Each ticket includes a commemorative beer-tasting glass and tastings throughout the day.
Early Bird Tickets: $30
Until July 1 or until allotment has been reached
Advance Tickets: $35
Through August 18
Week of Event Tickets: $40
Beginning August 19, until sold out
Join us for Neptune’s Annual Coastal Craft Beer Festival – enjoy the best brews from across the Commonwealth and beyond!
The 31st Street Park (Neptune’s Park) at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront will be transformed into a craft beer lover’s haven. Over 65 beers from 30 breweries, including exclusive cask ales, local, regional and national craft beers will be available. Live music and delicious food offerings round out the day.
PARTICIPATING BREWERIES: TBD
2018 PARTICIPATING BREWERIES:
Alewerks Brewing Company
Anderson Valley Brewing Company
Back Bay Brewing
Blake’s Hard Cider Co.
The Bold Mariner Brewing Company
Bold Rock Cidery
Center of the Universe Brewing
Champion Brewing Company
Commonwealth Brewing Company
Devils Backbone Brewing Company
The Duck-Rabbit Craft Brewery
DuClaw Brewing Co.
Founders Brewing Co.
Heavy Seas Beer
Kona Brewing Company
Lagunitas Brewing Co
The Original Larry’s Hard Lemonade Brewing Co
Legend Brewing Company
New Belgium Brewing
O’Connor Brewing Co.
Oskar Blues Brewery
Sly Clyde Ciderworks
Southern Tier Brewing Company
The St. George Brewing Company
Starr Hill Brewery
SweetWater Brewing Company
Wicked Weed Brewing
Young Veterans Brewing Company
- 1:00-3:00: TBD
- 3:30-6:00: TBD
EVENT SPECIAL NOTICES AND INFORMATION
- Event will be held Rain or Shine.
- Tickets are required for entry into this event.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Due to high capacity attendance and space constraints in Neptune’s Park at 31st Street, the Neptune Festival cannot allow pets, strollers, personal tents, tables or large picnic spreads in the park.
- The Neptune Festival reserves the right to limit individual space/spreads to accommodate all event attendees.
- Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted, and bags/coolers will be inspected at the gate.
- This is an event where alcohol is served/sold and is therefore not conducive to strollers, toddlers, and children.
- We cannot allow strollers, toddlers, children or anyone under the age of 21 inside the event venue.