7:00am - 7:00pm
THIS SPECIFIC EVENT INSTANCE EITHER
DOESN'T EXIST OR HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
• CBDA golf classic morning & afternoon foursome $700
• Foursome player package - $120 (includes 8 mulligans and 20 raffle tickets)
• Individual player package - $30 (includes 2 mulligans and 5 raffle tickets)
• Boxed lunch for hole sponsor volunteer - $10
• TITLE SPONSOR—$10,000: listed as “TITLE” sponsor on promotional materials & event signage with company logo, company link on online promotions. Company banner displayed all day. Full day hole sponsorship—logo on hole flags. (3) foursomes with 8 mulligan & raffle player packages.
• PRESENTING SPONSOR—$5,000: listed on promotional materials & event signage with company logo, company link on online promotions. Company banner displayed at dinner. Full day hole sponsorship. (2) foursomes with 8 mulligan & raffle player packages.
• AWARDS CEREMONY LUNCH & DINNER SPONSOR—$3,000: listed on promotional materials & event signage with company logo. Company banner displayed at dinner. Full day hole sponsorship, (2) foursomes with 8 mulligan & raffle player packages.
• PLATINUM SPONSOR—$1,500: listed on signage, full day hole sponsorship, (2) foursomes with 8 mulligan & raffle player packages.
• GOLD SPONSOR—$1,000: listed on signage, full day hole sponsorship, foursome with 4 mulligan & raffle player packages (thank you RRMM for AM & BB&T for PM)
• SILVER SPONSOR—$800: listed on signage, full day hole sponsorship, foursome.
$500 LEVEL SPONSORSHIPS:
• Driving Range Sponsor—listed on signage at driving range
• Beverage Cart Sponsor—listed on beverage cart signage, 1 volunteer to ride on card
• Boxed Lunch Sponsor—listed on signage accompanying the boxed lunches
• Golf Ball Sponsor—listed on signage at the practice green
• Practice Green Sponsor—listed on signage at the practice green
• Gift Bag Sponsor—company name and logo on golfer gift bags
$400 LEVEL SPONSORSHIPS: Hole Sponsor—signage at hole, company provided and staffed promotional activity at designated hole
$300 LEVEL SPONSORSHIPS: Prize Sponsor - signage at prize/raffle station
This year we are thrilled to announce that the 25th Annual CBDA Golf Tournament will be held at Cypress Point Country Club.
All guests will have the opportunity to bid on an array of prizes at this year’s silent auction, and we will distribute raffle prizes following each tournament.
We cannot execute an event of this stature ourselves, which is why we need you! We have several levels of sponsorship opportunities and we would love your consideration. Why sign up to be a sponsor you ask?
1. Receive Valuable, Immediate Exposure
2. Grow Authority and Increase Brand Awareness
3. Put Your Business Front and Center and Increase Your Reach
4. Reconnect with Past Customers and Generate Renewed Leads/Relationships
5. Generate Strong Leads from New Customers
Please click on this Sponsorship / Golf Registration Link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-cbda-25th-annual-golf-classic-tickets-111945542130 for more details on all of the exciting opportunities! We thank you in advance for supporting CBDA and cannot wait for you to join us in making the Annual CBDA Golf Tournament a huge success!
CBDA or the Central Business District Association - works with government, community, and business leaders in developing meaningful relationships to promote the area as a primary center for business which offers unique professional, retail, residential, cultural and recreational opportunities. It provides a forum to identify and define issues of importance to its membership, including the attraction to, and retention and growth of businesses within the Pembroke Strategic Growth Area.
CYPT or Cypress Point Country Club is a semi-private golf club featuring an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Thomas Clark. The course is nestled in a quiet, out of the way, golf-club community adjoining Lake Lawson and Lake Smith.
Due to recent COVID-19 event restrictions, the CBDA will determine the flight schedule (one vs. two flights) based on registration. You will be contacted as soon as the decision has been made!
Virginia Beach is well-known for its seafood. Everyday boats go out and bring back fr… Read More