Neptune’s Spring Wine + Food Festival
| May 12 |
12:00pm - 5:00pm
THIS SPECIFIC EVENT INSTANCE EITHER
DOESN'T EXIST OR HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
TICKETS: Each ticket includes a commemorative wine-tasting glass, wine tastings throughout the event, food sampling tickets, and live music. A limited number of admission tickets will be sold. You must purchase a ticket to enter the event.
TABLES: Tables may be purchased in advance. Each table purchase includes 8 tasting tickets and a reserved table with chairs.
IT ENDED ON May 12, 2018 5:00 pm
Travel the world without leaving the beach at Neptune’s Spring Wine + Food Festival! 31st Street Park is transformed into a hub of tasting stations from around the world with 70 wines from 9 countries, each featuring blends and styles that are sure to ignite the traveler in you.
NEW IN 2018! Six local culinary treasures will be serving up delicious food to pair with your new favorite wine. Each ticket includes a commemorative wine-tasting glass, wine tastings throughout the event, food sampling tickets, and live music. A limited number of admission tickets will be sold.
- NEW ZEALAND
- USA – WEST COAST, VIRGINIA
FEATURED VIRGINIA WINERIES:
- Mermaid Winery
- Byrd Cellars
ADDITIONAL TASTING STATIONS:
- Sangria Centro | Fresh fruit and wine combine to make this summer ready concoction.
- Rosé Roundup | It’s Rosé All Day at the 2018 Spring Wine Fest! Find your favorite pink drink for the summer at our Rosé tasting station.
12:00-2:00PM – TBD
2:30-5:00PM – TBD
EVENT SPECIAL NOTICES AND INFORMATION
- Event will be held Rain or Shine.
- Tickets are required for entry into this event. No refunds will be issued.
- Due to high capacity attendance and space constraints in Neptune’s Park at 31st Street, the Neptune Festival cannot allow pets, strollers, personal tents, tables or large picnic spreads in the park. The Neptune Festival reserves the right to limit individual space/spreads to accommodate all event attendees. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted, and bags/coolers will be inspected at the gate.
- This is an event where alcohol is served/sold and is therefore not conducive to strollers, toddlers, and children. We cannot allow strollers, toddlers, children or anyone under the age of 21 inside the event venue.