Neptune’s Spring Wine Festival
| May 13 |
12:00pm - 5:00pm
31st Street Stage / Park (King Neptune’s Park)
3100 Atlantic Ave Virginia Beach VA 23451
TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2017
Each tasting ticket includes a commemorative wine glass and tastings throughout the event.
You must purchase a ticket to enter the event.
TICKETS: Each tasting ticket includes a commemorative wine glass and tastings throughout the event. You must purchase a ticket to enter the event. Tickets purchased before May 12th at 5:00pm (or until pre-sale allotment is reached) are $30. Tickets purchased on the day of the event, if available, are $35 and in limited quantities!
TABLES: Tables may be purchased in advance for $350. Each table purchase includes 8 tasting tickets and a reserved table with chairs.
IT ENDED ON May 13, 2017 5:00 pm
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER FOR 2017
Save the packing, the passports, and the jet lag… Travel the world without leaving the beach at Neptune’s International Spring Wine Festival! 31st Street Park is transformed into a hub of tasting stations from around the world with over 70 wines from 9 countries. With the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop, grab your tickets and let your palate do the traveling as you enjoy an afternoon of live music and good company!
- NEW ZEALAND
- USA – WEST COAST, VIRGINIA
FEATURED VIRGINIA WINERIES:
ADDITIONAL TASTING STATIONS:
- Sangria Centro: Fresh fruit and wine combine to make this summer ready concoction. Tastings and full pour or bottle purchases available.
12:00-2:00PM – TBD
2:30-5:00PM – TBD
EVENT SPECIAL NOTICES AND INFORMATION
- Event will be held Rain or Shine.
- Tickets are required for entry into this event. No refunds will be issued.
- Due to high capacity attendance and space constraints in Neptune’s Park at 31st Street, the Neptune Festival cannot allow pets, strollers, personal tents, tables or large picnic spreads in the park. The Neptune Festival reserves the right to limit individual space/spreads to accommodate all event attendees. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted, and bags/coolers will be inspected at the gate.
- This is an event where alcohol is served/sold and is therefore not conducive to strollers, toddlers, and children. We cannot allow strollers, toddlers, children or anyone under the age of 21 inside the event venue.