Q: Are there any Gluten free Eateries or Restaurants that serve gluten free food?
Here is a list of some of our gluten-free restaurants or restaurants that have a gluten-free option in Virginia Beach:
- Abbey Road Pub– 203 22nd Street
- Commune – 501 Virginia Beach Blvd
- Croc’s – 620 19th Street
- Java Surf – 1809 Mediterranean Ave
- Mayflower Café – 209 34th Street
- Rockafellers – 308 Mediterranean Ave
- Sunnyside Café – 508 Atlantic Ave (RECOMMENDED!)
- Stock Pot – 700 19th Street
- Taste – 3603 Pacific Ave
- Baladi – 626 Hilltop West Shopping Center
- Burton’s Grill – 741 First Colonial Rd
- Bonefish Grill – 3333 Virginia Beach Blvd
- Carrabba’s – 739 Virginia Beach Blvd
- Cheeseburger in Paradise – 739 Lynnhaven Parkway
- Eurasia Café – 960 Laskin Rd (RECOMMENDED!)
- Fire & Vine -1556 Laskin Rd
- Fruitive – 1624 Laskin Rd (RECOMMENDED!)
- Outback Steak House – 1757 Laskin Rd
- The Melting Pot – 1564 Laskin Rd
Health Food Markets:
- The Heritage – 984 Laskin Rd
- Health Food Market – 3701 Pacific Ave
- Trader Joe’s – 503 Hilltop Plaza
We have highlighted the restaurants above that we highly recommend during your stay in Virginia Beach.
For a more complete listing…
You can also visit our Virginia Beach Restaurants page and perform search/filter for gluten-free restaurants under the HIGHLIGHTS section and it will show you each one along with a map!
If you find any more restaurants that offer a gluten-free menu and we haven’t listed it, please let us know! 🙂
We hope this helps you on your search for a gluten-free diet while in Virginia Beach!
Enjoy your visit and as always…
HAVE A GREAT DAY AT THE BEACH!