Things To Do
Attractions in Virginia Beach So Much to Do and See! »
Explore the beauty and things to do at the Virginia Beach oceanfront, but don’t forget that Virginia Beach is a very large region and there are plenty of things to do inland, or to the north or south.
Use the comprehensive search area below to find out everything there is to do in our fantastic region. We also have included some things to do in our neighboring cities like Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Chesapeake.
Here are some of the MUST DO things in Virginia Beach!
Virginia Beach has so many attractions for every type of person that is is hard to recommend just a handful of things… but we will try! We have constructed a list of “Virginia Beach Bucket Lists” for you. These are lists of things that you need to try while you are in Virginia Beach. They have a variety of categories so please take your time and look at all of them.
- Taste the awesome fish & chips at Murphy’s Irish Pub!
- Visit Lucky Oyster and gorge yourself on some fresh Chesapeake Bay Oysters!
- Order up some crab cakes and check out all The Beatles memorabila at Rockfish on the boardwalk!
- Order a steaming bowl of the She Crab Soup at Bubba’s! It’s a local favorite.
- Try the phenomenal crab and artichoke dip at Oceanhouse
- Delight your taste buds with a coastal seafood appetizer and a perfect view of the beach at H-Bar!
- Take your car through the Holiday Lights at the Boardwalk
- Give yourself the gift of a day at the spa
- Get some holiday shopping done at La Promenade
- Ride the beach on horseback and take in the holiday sights and sounds
- Take a holiday photo with the family at the big Christmas tree at King Neptune’s Park