Things To Do
Attractions in Virginia Beach So Much to Do and See! »
Explore the beauty and things to do at the Virginia Beach oceanfront, but don’t forget that Virginia Beach is a very large region and there are plenty of things to do inland, or to the north or south.
Use the comprehensive search area below to find out everything there is to do in our fantastic region. We also have included some things to do in our neighboring cities like Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Chesapeake.
HERE ARE SOME MUST DO THINGS IN VIRGINIA BEACH!
Virginia Beach has so many attractions for every type of person that is is hard to recommend just a handful of things… but we will try! We have constructed a list of “Virginia Beach Bucket Lists” for you. These are lists of things that you need to try while you are in Virginia Beach. They have a variety of categories so please take your time and look at all of them.
- Take your car through the Holiday Lights at the Boardwalk
- Give yourself the gift of a day at the spa
- Get some holiday shopping done at La Promenade
- Ride the beach on horseback and take in the holiday sights and sounds
- Take a holiday photo with the family at the big Christmas tree at King Neptune’s Park
- Stop by any evening at the 34th Street Stage
- Visit during the American Music Festival
- Some of the best music in town is at Murphy’s Irish Pub Some of the best music in town is at Murphy’s Irish Pub
- Enjoy a live performance from a local band at Big Woody’s
- Experience 7th Street Stage/Gazebo live music!
- Attend a Concert at the Amphitheater